AYLLA BAREFOOT TIKSI Brown L
AYLLA BAREFOOT TIKSI L Brown
Colder days will not surprise you in the Aylla Tiksi model. The higher ankle boot holds the ankle perfectly and can provide you with thermal comfort. Tiksi in Quechua means earth, so keep your feet on the ground in this popular model!
AYLLA SHOES is a Czech barefoot brand of hand-sewn shoes. Each pair of uncolored shoes from their is original - thanks to the traditional processing of cowhide leather from Czech meadows, the skin leaves its natural appearance.
Wider model M = sizes 40-47, Narrower model L = sizes 35-43.
- unisex shoes
- suitable for city
- seasons: spring, autumn
Cut - normal / wide / comfortable
- for normal to wider leg
- the tip is wide enough with space for the toes
Material - leather / 4mm rubber
- upper parts: leather
- lining: antiallergenic fabrics with nanofibers
- sole: 4 mm rubber made of recyclable TPR (thermoplastic rubber)
How to take care of your shoes?
- always clean coarse dirt first with a brush
- to increase the durability of you shoes, waterproof them regularly with Carbon Pro spray
- Renapur natural balm will give your leather shoe a longer life and a nicer appearance
How to choose the right size?
Measure the size of your feet and add an extra space of 5-10 mm for a comfortable wear.
If you are not sure about the right size, stop by our store.
|Features||Handmade, Leather, Made in Czechia, Recycled|