AYLLA BAREFOOT TIKSI Brown L
AYLLA BAREFOOT TIKSI L Brown
Cooler days will never surprise you in the Aylla Tiksi. It's a higher ankle boot that fits perfectly around the ankle and keeps you warm even in comfortable roomy boots. Tiksi means country in Quechua. Let's keep our feet firmly on the ground with barefoot shoes.
AYLLA SHOES is a Czech barefoot brand that is known for honest handmade production and maximum durability. The soles of their shoes are glued and sewn at the same time and in combination with the quality cast leather from which the shoes are made they can withstand almost anything.
- women's shoes
- urban walking shoes
- seasons: spring, autumn
TESTED BY TRAVELLERS
"Czech brand AYLLA is making these gorgeous shoes. Comfortable, feminine and hand-sewn. They have the perfect shoe shape for me, they are light as a feather.""
Ver✹nika Bernard – Conscious Creator (www.hy.page/nastavdusi)
Cut – wide / comfortable
- thin and flexible sole
- enough space for fingers
Material – leather / 4mm rubber
- upper parts: leather
- lining: anti-allergenic fabric with nanofibres
- sole: 4 mm rubber made of recyclable TPR (thermoplastic rubber)
- closure: laces
How to take care of your shoes
- always clean coarse dirt first with a brush
- wipe shoes with a damp cloth and dry well
- do not wash shoes or dry them close to a heat source
- to increase the durability of you shoes, treat them regularly with impregnation spray
- leather will last a long time with proper care
- natural balm will give your leather shoe a longer life and a nicer appearance
How to choose the right size
Measure the size of your feet and add an extra space of 7–12 mm for a comfortable fit.
If you are not sure about the right size, stop by our store.
|Foot width||Regular, Regular wide, Wide|
|Features||Handmade, Leather, Made in Czechia, Recycled|
|Season||Autumn, Spring, Winter|