LEGUANO CHESTER Grey (2)
LEGUANO CHESTER Light Grey
Chester barefoot shoes are ideal for hiking: especially in difficult terrain, they protect the ankles and keep the foot warm during active movement. At the same time,you can wear this model with skirts, dresses or jeans and can also be worn in the office and in the city. The typical leguano sole is thin and very flexible and allows freedom of movement and maximum sensory feedback. Pure pleasure with every step!
- unisex vegan shoes
- suitable for city, hiking, nature
- handmade in Germany
- seasons: spring, autumn, winter
Cut - normal / wide / comfortable
- for normal to wider leg
- very light and flexible
- spacious toebox
- zero drop
Material - polyamid / LIFOLIT®
- upper: 65% polyamid, 35% polyuretan
- lining: 90% polyester, 10% elastan
- insole: 66% polyamid, 29% polyuretan, 5% polyester
- sole: 100% LIFOLIT®
How to take care of your shoes?
- wash at 30 degrees (gentle cycle) using the wash bag and a mild detergent, no fabric softener
- wash the shoelaces by hand separately
- do not dry shoes directly on the heater or in its close proximity
- to increase the durability of you shoes, waterproof them regularly with Carbon Pro spray
How to choose the right size?
Measure the size of your feet and add an extra space of 5-10 mm for comfortable wear.
If you are not sure about the right size, stop by our store.
|Foot width||Regular, Regular narrow|
|Season||Autumn, Spring, Winter|