XERO SHOES MESA TRAIL II M Black
XERO SHOES MESA TRAIL M Black
With the Mesa Trail, you will almost fly over your running trail, they are sporty barefoot shoes that are a great choice not only for trail running. They're also great for any outdoor excursion, as their outsole is designed for any natural terrain. Thanks to the FeelTrue® outsole and the protective TrailFoam™ layer, they not only ensure safety on the ground, but also a very natural feeling when running. The upgraded Mesa Trail II boasts thinner and stronger materials that provide more protection and durability in the toe area and on the sides of the shoe.
- unisex sporty vegan shoes
- seasons: spring, summer, autumn
Cut – normal to medium wide / comfortable
- spacious in the toe area
- for medium to wide foot
- sole flexible in all directions
- zero drop - heel and toe in one plain
Material – mesh / 5,5 mm rubber
- upper: tightly knitted mesh
- lining: mesh for better moisture wicking
- insole: 3,5 mm removable insole
- sole: 6 mm removable rubber FeelTrue® sole
- closure: laces
How to take care of your shoes
- always clean coarse dirt first with a brush
- wipe shoes with a damp cloth and dry well
- do not wash shoes or dry them close to a heat source
- to increase the durability of you shoes, treat them regularly with impregnation spray
- proper maintenance helps to make barefoot shoes last longer
How to choose the right size
Measure the size of your feet and add an extra space of 5–10 mm for a comfortable fit.
|XERO SHOES Mesa Trail size chart|
|Inner length (mm)||225||235||245||255||265||275||280||265||275||285||290||300||310|
Weight of the shoe is 215 g at size 42.
If you are not sure about the right size, stop by our store.
|Foot width||Regular, Regular narrow, Regular wide|
|Season||Autumn, Spring, Summer|