AFFENZAHN LOWBOOT KNIT Panther
AFFENZAHN LOWBOOT KNIT PANTHER Black
Sporty children's barefoot shoes with attractive design and precision craftsmanship for barefoot walking all year round. Thanks to the thin, flexible and non-slip sole, they allow natural walking dynamics and gradual rolling of the foot. Ideal shoes for little children's explorers.
- for the city and outdoors
- vegan and unisex
- all-season barefoot shoe
Cut – average to narrow / ergonomic shape
- light and flexible shoe
- fits the average to narrow foot
- enough space for the toes allows for healthy foot development
- also suitable for dominant toe
- natural shape for plenty of room to move
- thin, flexible, non-slip sole without cushioning
- zero drop, no heel strap
- easy to fit on narrow ankles and low ankles
- safety reflective elements
Mmaterial – polyester / rubber
- Upper: polyester fibre knit
- lining: 100% recycled polyester
- waterproof and breathable membrane
- sole: rubber
- closure : velcro straps
- rubberised lining protects against wear and tear
How to take care of your shoes
- always clean coarse dirt first with a brush
- wipe shoes with a damp cloth and dry well
- do not wash shoes or dry them close to a heat source
- use foam to clean, nourish and impregnate shoes with membrane
- to increase the durability of you shoes, treat them regularly with impregnation spray
- proper maintenance helps to make barefoot shoes last longer
How to choose the right size
Measure the size of your children's feet and add an extra space of 9–12 mm for a comfortable fit.
Affenzahn Size Chart
|Inner length (mm)||138||145||150||157||164||170||177||184||191||198||203||210|
|Inner width (mm)||56||58||60||63||64||65||67||68||69||70||74||75|
The weight of one size 25 shoe is 134 g.
If you are unsure of the correct size, please stop by our store.
Template for choosing the right size
Print out the template your child will stand on to determine the correct size: 21, 22,23,24,25,26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
How to do it?
1 Do you have the right scale? Better measure 3 cm.
2 Fold the printed paper along this line and place it on the floor against the wall.
3 Place your heel here.
4 When your longest toe touches this line, your new shoe fits perfectly!
Blue box: This is where your foot has room to grow.
Purple box: Up to here, your foot has room to move freely.
Tip: Check the correct shoe size regularly.
Watch the video
|Foot width||Narrow, Regular narrow|
|Features||Recycled, Vegan, Water-resistant, With membrane|
|Season||Autumn, Spring, Winter|