XERO SHOES 20/21 PRIO YOUTH Lilac
XERO SHOES PRIO YOUTH Lilac
You probably know how important it is to let your kids’ feet develop and function naturally — letting their toes spread, and their feet bend, flex, move, and Feel the World!®
That’s why we’re thrilled to release the Kid’s version of our best-selling Prio barefoot/minimalist shoe for everything they love to do.
The Kids’ Prio has everything you love about the adult version, plus we’ve made a few changes, just for them:
- More grip! We spaced out the lugs and made them bigger on the FeelTrue® soles to give them better traction.
- Ergonomic fit We didn’t just shrink the adult Prio, we changed the shape for a better fit.
- Just-right feedback We also thinned out the sole a little bit to make it extra flexible, give kids the right amount of ground-feel and protection.
- Unisex fit Don’t worry about boys vs. girls, the Kids Prio is made for both.
Of course, we’ve kept all the best things about the Prio:
- Natural FIT — A wide toe box lets your toes spread and relax. Plus the “XERO-drop” sole (non-elevated heel and low-to-the-ground) allows for proper posture, balance, and agility
- Natural MOTION — The Prio is flexible enough to let little feet bend, move, and flex the way, well, that feet are supposed
- Lightweight — Your kids might even forget they’re wearing them
- Natural FEEL — Remove the 2mm insole for a more “barefoot feel,” or keep it in for a bit more protection
- 100% Vegan-friendly materials — No animal products are used in the Prio
- Huarache-inspired design — The huarache-sandal inspired strap helps secure the heel
- Adjustable instep strap — Use the “inverted V” straps aren’t sewn down to lock in the instep while keeping toes free to move
- Reflective straps — The middle strip in the heel and instep straps are highly reflective for evenings and night
- Barefoot-friendly — Wear the Prio with or without socks
- 5,000-mile sole warranty — like all our FeelTrue® soles, the Prio is backed by our 5,000-mile sole warranty*
A note about sizing
The numbers for kids sizes change. The “Kids 12” is the smallest size, followed by Kids 13, then Youth 1-4.
|Size EU||30||31||32||33||34||35(on box 36)|
|Measured with 12plus meter.|
|Use||City, Outdoor, Sport|
|Season||Autumn, Spring, Summer|