Barefoot shoes thermo flexible and ultra comfortable barefoot shoes with membrane have a simple design that brings functionality to the forefront and allows you to slip into the shoe easily. The soft fleece outsole will ensure comfort and retain heat inside the shoes. The upper is wide and can be slipped into trousers and leg warmers.
- unisex vegan shoes
- suitable for city, hiking, nature
- water repellent
- handmade in Germany
- seasons: spring, autumn, winter
Cut – medium to narrow / comfortable
- anatomically shaped toe
- fits normal to narrow feet
- zero drop – heel and toe flush
- flexible non-slip sole
Material – polyamid / LIFOLIT®
- upper: 65% polyamid with neoprene , 18 % elastomer
- lining: 90% polyester
- insole: 80 % mulesing free wool, 20 % polyester
- insole support material: 100% cotton
- sole: highly flexible and non-slip LIFOLIT® sole
How to take care of your shoes
- wipe shoes with a damp cloth and dry well
- do not dry shoes close to a heat source
- to increase the durability of you shoes, treat them regularly with impregnation spray
- proper maintenance helps to make barefoot shoes last longer
- use foam to clean, nourish and impregnate shoes with membrane
Shoes are not machine washable. Wipe them with a damp cloth and impregnate after drying.
How to choose the right size
Measure the size of your feet and add an extra space of 5-10 mm for a comfortable wear.
If you are not sure about the right size, stop by our store.
|Foot width||Regular, Regular narrow|
|Features||Handmade, Water-resistant, With membrane|