Skinners are lightweight as socks and durable as regular shoes. Experience real freedom of movement whether you are in the city, on a hike in the mountains or on a trip with your friends.
- roller skating - Taking a backpack with shoes is a nuisance. When taking the bus or at the edge of a steep hill, however, most people like to put their shoes on.
- cycling - It is tempting to visit historical monuments during cycle tours, but cycling shoes are no-go.
- walking - It is nice to free your feet after a whole day in shoes and walk barefoot. However, your feet could get dirty or injured when walking outside.
- exercising - Your feet can get cold during yoga or pilates classes and wearing socks can make the poses unstable and slippery.
- weightlifting - Wearing socks in a gym may be comfortable but they will get dirty and worn-out.
- travelling - Additional weight can be painful when travelling, so it is great to have your light and space-saving gadgets with you.
Skinners can be worn with or without socks. It is up to you. Skinners should not be considered as a full replacement of regular footwear. They will serve well for an occasional use in non-extreme conditions.
- antibacterial layer with pure silver (+Ag)
- compression StrechtKnit will adapt to the shape of your foot
- protective layer on the toe tip prevents from wearing out
- anti-slip layer on the heel absorbs impacts
- lower layer is not glued and is hand-made in Czech Republic
- phtalatefree double layer is wear-resistant and waterproof
- Skinner awards:
- winner of Red Dot Design Award (winter 2017)
- finasta Ispo Award (brand new 2017)
|Size chart Skinners|
|Foot length (mm)||226-241||241-254||254-268||268-281||281-294||294-309|
Sock composition: 45 % polyporpylen Sitex (with Ag+), 22 % viscose, 22 % cotton, 11 % lycra
Sole composition: two layers of anti-abrasive and phtalatefree polymer
Machine washable in a washing sack (included) at temperatures up to 35 ℃.
|Features||Made in Czechia, Vegan|
|Use||City, Home, Sport|
|Season||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Category||Ankle, Socks shoe|