DEXSHELL WATERPROOF SOCKS Gray
Ideal socks for wearing in colder and wetter conditions. Suitable for many outdoor activities (running, cycling, hiking, fishing, horseback riding and many more). You can wear them separately or with thin liner socks inside for better comfort and warmth.
The world’s thinnest waterproof socks can be used for everyday as well as outdoor activities. They are also very flexible, highly breathable and with the inner lining of antibacterial bamboo fibre.
- Eco friendly modal (rayon cellulose) and bamboo rayon yarns
- Inner lining: 70 % bamboo fibre, 30 % nylon
- Middle layer: Waterproof and breathable Porelle® membrane
- Outer layer: 75 % modal viscose fibres, 21 % nylon, 3 % elastane, 1 % elastic in the upper part
- Flexible and comfortable
- Naturally antibacterial and sweat absorbing
- Close knitting around ankle
Hand wash or machine wash at 40 ℃, line dry or low heat in dryer, no iron.
|Use||City, Outdoor, Sport|
|Season||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|