AFFENZAHN SANDAL VEGAN Elephant - Blue SS21
AFFENZAHN SANDAL VEGAN FREE ELEPHANT Blue
Children's barefoot sandals with ergonomic shape. Thanks to the thin, flexible and non-slip sole, they enable natural walking dynamics and gradual rolling of the foot. This, together with sufficient width and space for the toes, allows for the natural and healthy development of children's feet. Affenzahn shoes are perfect for kindergarten, playground, the city and trips.
- unisex and vegan shoe
- for the city and outdoors
- season: summer
Fit - regular to narrow / ergonomic shape
- ergonomic shape
- fits regular to narrow feet
- lightweight and flexible shoe
- suitable for dominant big toe
- plenty of toe room allows for healthy foot development
- flexible sole with zero drop
- no cushioning
- safety reflective elements
- sizes 21-25 have a protective toe and sizes 26-32 have an open toe
Material - polyester / 2,5mm rubber
- upper: polyester
- lining and insole: textile
- sole: 2,5 mm non-slip rubber
- closure: shoe laces and velcro strap
How to take care of your shoes
- always brush off coarse dirt first
- don't wash or dry close to heat sources
- for increased durability, regularly impregnate your shoes with Carbon Pro spray
How to choose the right size
Measure the foot and add an extra space of 9–12 mm for comfortable wear.
Affenzahn Size Chart
|Inner length (mm)||173||178||185||190||197||202||210|
|Inner width (mm)||68||70||71||72||75||77||78|
If you are unsure of the correct size, please stop by our store.
Template for choosing the right size
Print out the template your child will stand on to determine the correct size: 21, 22,23,24,25,26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
How to do it?
1 Do you have the right scale? Better measure 3 cm.
2 Fold the printed paper along this line and place it on the floor against the wall.
3 Place your heel here.
4 When your longest toe touches this line, your new shoe fits perfectly!
Blue box: This is where your foot has room to grow.
Purple box: Up to here, your foot has room to move freely.
Tip: Check the correct shoe size regularly.
Watch the video
|Foot width||Narrow, Regular narrow|