AFFENZAHN SANDAL LEATHER Dog - Grey SS21
AFFENZAHN SANDAL LEATHER DOG Grey
Children's leather barefoot shoes ergonomically shaped. Thanks to the thin, flexible and non-slip sole, they enable natural walking dynamics and gradual rolling of the foot. This, together with sufficient width and space for the toes, allows for the natural and healthy development of children's feet.
The safety of the child is ensured by reflective elements, which are located on the heel.
The shoes are partly made of cowhide, which comes from a German tannery, following the principles of long-term sustainable economy.
The lining is made of calfskin, dyed with a non-toxic vegetable dye, which does not irritate the skin in any way. The shoes are fastened with a velcro strap and are easy to put on and take off.
Main advantages and parameters:
- calfskin lining dyed with vegetable dye
- non-slip rubber sole
- does not irritate the skin
- Terracare Leather from a sustainable German tannery
- sole made with 30% algae (Bloom Foam)
- natural shape for enough space for movement
- thin, flexible non-slip sole without suspension (2.5 mm)
- natural shape without heel
- customized shape of right and left shoes
- practical Velcro fastening
- easy to put on and take off
- low weight
- reflective elements on the heel
The natural shape of the Affenzahn barefoot shoes provides the children's feet with enough space for healthy and natural movement. Affenzahn shoes are perfect for kindergarten, playground, the city and trips.
- upper material: Terracare Leather
- lining material: calfskin dyed with vegetable dye
Affenzahn size chart
|Internal length (mm)||139||145||150||158||164||169||176||181||187||195||203||209|
|Internal width (mm)||62||63||65||68||69||70||71||72||73||74||75||76|
Legend from the template
1 Do you have the right scale? It is better to measure 3 cm
2 Fold the printed paper along this line and place it on the floor against the wall.
3 Place the heel here.
4 When your longest toe touches this line, your new shoe fits perfectly!
Blue box: Up here, your foot has room to grow.
Purple field: Up here, your foot has room for free movement.
Tip: Check the correct shoe size regularly.
|Foot width||Narrow, Regular narrow|
|Season||Autumn, Spring, Summer|