XERO SHOES 21 Z-TRAIL EV W Plum
XERO SHOES Z-TRAIL EV W Dusty Rose
Z-Trail are versatile minimalist sandals, in which you can go on a trip to the forest, a walk around the city, but they will also support you in a more demanding sports performances. Z-trails are the perfect combination of protection, comfort, low weight, natural flexibility and durability even in difficult terrain. You can do practically anything and go anywhere in these sandals.
- vegan women sandal
- seasons: spring, summer, autumn
Cut – adjustable / flexible
- adjustable straps around ankle and heel for perfect fit
- fits average to wide feet
- zero drop
Material – nylon straps / 10mm sole
- upper: fast-drying nylon straps made from recycled water bottles
- sole: 10 mm three-layer FeelLite™ rubber sole for comfort, protection and grip
- closure: velcro
How to take care of your shoes
- always clean coarse dirt first with a brush
- clean only manually, with warm water and mild soap
- to increase the durability of you shoes, treat them regularly with impregnation spray
- proper maintenance helps to make barefoot shoes last longer
How to choose the right size
Use the printable templates to choose the right size. When printing a template, make sure you have the print scale set to 100%, otherwise the size will not match.
|Xero Shoes Z-Trail sandals men and women|
|Inner length (mm)||220||230||240||250||260||270||280|
Weight of the shoe is 121 g at the size 38.
If you are not sure about the right size, stop by our store.
What’s the difference between the Z-Trek and Z-Trail?
That’s the Z-Trek on the left, and the Z-Trail on the right. You can see that the Z-Trail is crazy flexible, but not quite as much as the Z-Trek. Also the Z-trail sandal is about 20% lighter.
I like to think that the Z-Trail is about protection and comfort first, and the Z-Trek is about connection first.
|Foot width||Regular, Regular wide|
|Use||City, Outdoor, Sport, Water|
|Season||Autumn, Spring, Summer|