FREET CHUKKA Charcoal
Our classic Flyknit unisex desert boot, town to trail. All the benefits of Freet and smart enough for day to day wear in town or out on the trail.
- Flyknit Breathable, durable upper, with a little stretch made from our new flyknit micro fibre material – MicroF Stretch. Whilst Chukka may have a little water resistance for a short while, it is designed as an extremely breathable shoe and not waterproof
- Super smooth lining for wearing barefoot or with socks
- Freet 5in1 asymmetric forefoot for natural foot shape allowing toes to spread naturally
- ConnectComfort PORON® Midsole aids shock absorption whilst ensuring excellent ground connectivity
- Conventional lace
- MultiGrip2 performance outsole for trail and pavement grip and durability
- Charcoal – soft mid gray colour
Sizes 36-49 Chukka is a little smaller than an ‘average’ size. You are likely to need to go to the next larger size.
Wt. 490 grams pair size 42
Order shoes according to inside length (+ the room between the end of the toe and shoe in the upper, min. 5 mm extra)
European sizing is appx. 2 sizes larger
|Inside length (mm)|
Measured by PLUS12 meter
|Standard EU size||36||37||38||39||40||41||42||43||44||45||46||47||48||49|
|Real EU size||34||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42||43||44||45||46||46|
Product search according to size corresponds with "Real EU size"
|Season||Autumn, Spring, Summer|