LEGUANO CHESTER WINTER Dunkelbraun
Chester is an elegant barefoot shoe that will keep your foot warm even during the cold days. This is guaranteed by a new sheep wool lining. Chester is neither waterproof nor water-repellent but can be treated with impregnation.
Pure enjoyment - with every step!
- unisex shoes
- suitable for city, hiking, nature
- seasons: spring, autumn, winter
Cut - normal / wide / comfortable
- for normal to wider leg
- very flexible
- for a normal to wider leg, it also adapts to a narrower foot by tightening the laces appropriately
- the tip is wide enough with space for the toes
Material - polyamid / LIFOLIT
- upper: 65 % polyamide, 35 % microfiber
- lining: 80 % sheep wool, 20 % polyester
- insole: 80 % sheep wool, 20 % polyester
- supporting insole material: 100 % cotton
- outsole: LIFOLIT®
How to take care of your shoes?
- always clean coarse dirt first with a brush
to increase the durability of the shoe, impregnate regularly with Carbon Pro spray
let the shoes dry
if the shoes are damp inside, insert newsprint into the shoes that quickly absorbs moisture in the shoe
do not dry shoes directly on the heater or in close proximity to the heate
How to choose the right size?
Measure the size of your feet and add an extra space of 9-12 mm for comfortable wear.
If you are not sure about the right size, stop by our store.
|Season||Autumn, Spring, Winter|