LEGUANO LEGUANITO Blue
Leguanito are light and soft children's sock shoes that you just slip into on and go. They are suitable for indoor and outdoor use, playing and fooling around, especially on unnaturally hard urban surfaces, where they massage the reflex points in the foot. Thanks to the breathable fabric, they are airy and light. They protect the foot and at the same time give it enough freedom and support natural movement and correct body posture.
- children's unisex vegan shoes
- suitable for city, outdoors and water
- handmade in Germany
- seasons: spring, summer, autumn
Cut - average / comfortable
- for average foot
- anatomicaly shaped toe box
- extremely comfortable
- zero drop
- light and flexible
Material - elastic / LIFOLIT®
- upper: 47 % viscose, 42 % polyamide, 9 % polypropylene, 2 % elastane
- sole: highly flexible and non-slip LIFOLIT® sole
How to take care of your shoes?
- wash at 30 degrees (gentle cycle) using the wash bag and a mild detergent, no fabric softener
- do not dry shoes directly on the heater or in its close proximity
- to increase the durability of you shoes, waterproof them regularly with Carbon Pro spray
How to choose the right size?
Measure the size of your children's feet and add an extra space of 9-12 mm for comfortable wear.
|Leguanito size chart|
|Inner length (mm)||130||140||150||165||175||195||210|
If you are not sure about the right size, stop by our store.
|Ankle shape||Narrow, Regular|
|Use||City, Home, Sport|
|Season||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Category||Ankle, Low shoe, Prewalker, Slippers, Socks shoe|