ANGLES FASHION AFRODITA Brown
Model Afrodita are women's ballerinas made in the Czech Republic, from materials originating in Europe and with a lot of handwork. Ideal for wearing in spring, summer and early fall. The inside of the shoe is very pleasant and comfortable. There is an unpainted lining on exposed places. The strap on the instep holds the foot in the ballerina and is also a nice detail.
- women shoes
- suitable for city
- seasons: spring, summer, autumn
Cut – normal / wide / comfortable
- extra wide in the toe area
- sole flexible in all directions
- the rubber band on the instep helps the shoe to hold perfectly on the foot
- normal instep
- the heel and toes are in the same plane
Material - leather / 3mm rubber
- upper: beef - smooth face leather
- lining: pigskin in exposed places
- sole: rubber 3 mm
How to take care of your shoes?
- always clean coarse dirt first with a brush
- to increase the durability of you shoes, waterproof them regularly with Carbon Pro spray
- Renapur natural balm will give your leather shoe a longer life and a nicer appearance
- use a detergent and a laundry bag to gently wash your shoes
How to choose the right size?
Measure the size of your feet and add an extra space of 5-10 mm for a comfortable wear.
If you are not sure about the right size, stop by our store.
Weight of the shoe is approx. 171 g at the size 41.
|Features||Handmade, Leather, Made in Czechia|
|Season||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Category||Ballerina, Low shoe|