AFFENZAHN LOWBOOT KNIT TIGER Yellow
AFFENZAHN KNIT LOWBOOT TIGER Yellow
Children's all-season barefoot shoes ergonomically shaped made of recycled Bluesign polyester. Thanks to the thin, flexible and non-slip sole, they allow natural walking dynamics and gradual rolling of the foot. The waterproof and breathable Affentex membrane ensures that children's feet stay dry and warm no matter the weather.
- for the city and outdoors
- vegan and unisex
- all-season barefoot shoe
Fit - wide toe space / ergonomic shape
- ergonomic shape
- lightweight and flexible shoe
- plenty of toe room allows for healthy foot development
- Velcro fastening
- safety reflective elements
Mmaterial - recycled polyester/synthetic + natural rubber
- Upper: 52% recycled bluesign polyester
- waterproof and breathable Affentex membrane
- lining: 100% recycled polyester
- sole: blend of 70% synthetic and 30% natural rubber and with 30% algae (Bloom Foam)
How to care for the shoes?
- always brush off coarse dirt first
- for increased durability, regularly impregnate your shoes with Carbon Pro spray
How to choose the right size?
Measure your foot size and add oversize, ideally 9-12 mm for children's shoes.
Affenzahn Size Chart
|Inner length (mm)||139||145||150||156||164||169||176||182||187||197||203||213|
|Inner width (mm)||58||60||62||64||66||68||69||70||71||72||74||76|
The weight of one size 25 shoe is 134 g.
If you are unsure of the correct size, please stop by our salesroom.
How to do it?
1 Do you have the right scale? Better measure 3 cm.
2 Fold the printed paper along this line and place it on the floor against the wall.
3 Place your heel here.
4 When your longest toe touches this line, your new shoe fits perfectly!
Blue box: This is where your foot has room to grow.
Purple box: Up to here, your foot has room to move freely.
Tip: Check the correct shoe size regularly.
Watch the video
|Features||Membrane, Recycled, Vegan|
|Season||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Category||Ankle, Low shoe|