AFFENZAHN LEATHER SNEAKER Bear - Brown Blue
AFFENZAHN LEATHER SNEAKER BEAR Brown Blue
Children's leather barefoot shoes ergonomically shaped. Thanks to the thin, flexible and non-slip sole, they enable natural walking dynamics and gradual rolling of the foot. This, together with sufficient width and space for the toes, allows for the natural and healthy development of children's feet.
The safety of the child is ensured by reflective elements, which are located on the heel.
The shoes are partly made of cowhide, which comes from a German tannery, following the principles of long-term sustainable economy.
The lining is made of calfskin, dyed with a non-toxic vegetable dye, which does not irritate the skin in any way. The shoes are fastened with a velcro strap and are easy to put on and take off.
Main advantages and parameters:
- calfskin lining dyed with vegetable dye
- non-slip rubber sole
- does not irritate the skin
- Terracare Leather from a sustainable German tannery
- sole made with 30% algae (Bloom Foam)
- natural shape for enough space for movement
- thin, flexible non-slip sole without suspension (2.5 mm)
- natural shape without heel
- customized shape of right and left shoes
- practical Velcro fastening
- easy to put on and take off
- low weight
- reflective elements on the heel
The natural shape of the Affenzahn barefoot shoes provides the children's feet with enough space for healthy and natural movement. Affenzahn shoes are perfect for kindergarten, playground, the city and trips.
- 1 - Closure: Easy to open and close
- 2 - Natural shape with ample space for each toe
- 3 - Thin sole for a natural fun feel and perfect protection
- 4 - No cushioning for healthy movement
- 5 - Reflectors (around the shoe and on the heel)
- 6 - Right-left tightening device for independent tightening
- 7 - Lightweight: feels like barefoot
- 8 - Firmly sewn, sand-proof sole
Minimalist sole, maximum freedom of movement
The soles of the Affefahn barefoot shoes offer exactly the thickness that will provide sufficient protection for children's feet when in contact with a hard surface, while allowing the foot to move naturally when walking.
The shoes are not padded in any way, which ensures sensory perception of the surface.
At the same time, they are very light thanks to this - it's almost the same as if children really walked barefoot.
This not only brings joy to children, but also supports active movement and natural development of the feet.
Durable and abrasion resistant
At Affenzahn, we strive to improve our footwear with each new collection.
Our cotton models are made of organic cotton, leather shoes are made of German tannery, following the principles of long-term sustainable economy.
The foam used for the soles contains 30% natural algae.
The sole of our new summer shoes is designed so that when walking on the sand it does not stick to the soles. This makes them perfect for the sandpit or the beach.
- upper material: Terracare Leather
- lining material: calfskin dyed with vegetable dye
Affenzahn size chart
|Internal length (mm)||135||140||x||x||x||x||178||x||x||x||202||207|
|Internal width (mm)||62||63||65||68||69||70||71||72||73||74||75||76|
Legend from the template
1 Do you have the right scale? It is better to measure 3 cm
2 Fold the printed paper along this line and place it on the floor against the wall.
3 Place the heel here.
4 When your longest toe touches this line, your new shoe fits perfectly!
Blue box: Up here, your foot has room to grow.
Purple field: Up here, your foot has room for free movement.
Tip: Check the correct shoe size regularly.
|Season||Autumn, Spring, Summer|